I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Exam fever

today is the last day i can rest before my first final exam start.And my first exam will be organic chemistry.I just don't figured out why i just can't scored my first two test in organic chemistry,till today i just found out why.

NOT ENOUGH REVISION!!

at least today i had revised most of the organic chemistry chapters and memorize quite some of the important organic reaction.Hopefully tomorrow's test will not disappointed my effort for these few day's revision.

But i scare one thing might happen again and it is terrifying me all my life.HISTORY AND ISLAMIC FACTS is killing me.I just don't know why,once i open my TITAS book,i just cannot focus,i'm not sure whether is because of too many words and i don't like it,or is because i'm a person who do not like to read.But luckily,these few days revision and some few general questions had ease my phobia a little bit but anyway,i still feel a bit afraid of what i had read will not be tested in the exam because all the way after first test,i did not even touch on my TITAS revision and i had promised myself that next semester university course cannot be in that way anymore because i will be taking two memorizing subjects:kenegaraan and pertanian.

YES,i tell myself:ADD OIL coz first semester will be ended in few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment