I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 29 January 2012

CNY gathering

sorry for the late posting
coz just free to update my blog..

Yesterday,
was a memorable gathering and CNY visit to my F6 teachers' house
We had a lot of fun
i just realized all of my classmates,
they had changed a lot..
We all have our own life to catch up

and me??
I'm just as confident as right now
coz of "her"..^^


Here's the photo's of our gathering:


First house:Mr.Kua(my physics teacher)


Second station:Mr.How house(my math teacher)


Third station:Pn.De house(my muet teacher)


this is the pic of our F6 classmates.So many cars that day...


gathering meal by all of us...MAC Donald


Memorable
Fun 
Exciting
gathering this year..

hopefully next year will have it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment