I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 8 January 2012

Emo+ing

Yesterday i was sad because of two matters:

First,
SICK DAY
suddenly get fever and flu from no where,
keep sneezing after my dinner
After dinner,whole body like burning.

WORST THING WAS
i had exam somemore.
So i did not revise much
and
just depend on my form six memory.

Second,
FRIEND'S MATTER
my friend suddenly send me a sms,
said her fatty(dog) had passed away.

Once i saw the message,i just quickly called to her and comfort her.
at first i was thinking,
she sure crying on that time,
and 
YES,
she was crying once she picked up my phone.
I totally no idea what should i comfort her,
all i know just talk craps,
i don't know whether what i had said is wisely to her or not,
what had crossed over my mind i just comfort her,
though i know is not comfort for her enough.

In the conversation once heard her crying sound,
i also feel sad for her.
Because the dog meant so much for her.
Hope she will recover from the incident and let the memories always be with her.
Be strong k??

No comments:

Post a Comment