I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Friday 13 January 2012

one unlucky incident

Today,I had the final revision with them for the last day before exam.They told me that they were so nervous and worried coz they think they might forget everything when in the exam.I just told them that don't panic and trust themselves.At the same time,i had my revision on biology.

But sad thing happen today,and i am really really stupid and regret.Today i was careless and forgot to bring my cellphone and umbrella when we stopped for break.Suddenly heavy rain just poured out from the sky and i was stucked in the middle of the rain.I had waited for a while for the rain to retreat however,the rain just keep fell down from the sky.Then,i did not saw clearly whether is it she crossing over on the other road,so  i just quickly rushed out in the middle of the rain.When i reached to the study place,my friends told me that she went down to give me umbrella.I was totally down and blamed myself of my stupidity.When she went up,she just told everyone:Next time i won't be so stupid go down to pass the umbrella.".I totally become more down after i heard she speak in that way.I was emo+ing whole day after that.

Today,i had told her how i feel towards her.She told me that i not care enough.And she asked me what if one day she was touched by his full care and concern.I just told her i will respect her choice and i have nothing to regret.But now i will try to let her know how much i care for her and at the same time i will let her know how important is she for me.Time will let me to have a change soon enough.

Pray for me,i will try my best,i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment