I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Revising session

Just like yesterday,i had spent my whole day with her,but this time,the revising session had added in two more members,that is Mis Lee and Mis Kecil.The session was fun and we had a lot of chit-chatting as well.They seem very satisfied what i had told them.But for me,i was afraid i did mistake and just taught them wrong thing.At first i was thinking of teaching her alone,and when she said whether her friends can join in the revising session,i was hesitating a while because i scared if i teach the wrong thing,i will just make them into trouble.However,when i saw her expression of hoping me to teach her and her friends,i was reluctantly to reject her request,so i just agreed with her.Anyway,after the session,they commented that they were doing the tutorial because there is a "hint" beside them and that's me.I just told them that they lack of imaginary thinking and understanding toward the physics concept.

Thinking back,i remembered in the afternoon,i ask her whether is it she afraid that because i just meet her in two semester in this first year and the third semester she will move out and just don't want to express her own feeling.And she just thought that i was tired of waiting and told me i am impatient.I wasn't asking her for answer,i just asked her because of curiousity,nothing else.But she told me that she is not comfortable when she want to express something to me,and strangely she said only me will be in that way.I just think i can only wait,wait her for an answer.

But anyway,when i saw her so happy today after the revising session,i also feel relieved.Maybe others will think,i did not take physics in my course,i also did not take engineering,but i still can teach other people physics,so they will think that i am showing off and may lead other people to wrong ideas.But for me,if u asked me,i can help for sure i will help with all the knowledge i had.Whether you want to trust my knowledge or not is depend on you,because i know what i had learnt although my pointer wasn't that good and i did not manage to get an engineering course.Maybe i was born to be an engineer,but my fate wasn't turn me out to be an engineer.And i just accept my fate and i will continue the way i am.

Someday,i will have my day in my life.Just wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment