I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Monday 23 January 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

today is the first day of Chinese New Year.I woke up very early because i need to help my mum to prepare the stuff for welcoming the prosperity god into our house.Reluctantly,i woke up with a close eyes at first.But after settled down a while,i went to have bath and started to prepare.After finished preparing,I just went back to my room and opened my laptop for pass time.

A while more,i felt hungry already and i asked my mum to prepare the "mi sua" but is in vegetarian style.After i ate it,i just continued my surfing.A while after that,i felt a bit sleepy and just laid down on my bed.Who knows,haih....i guess you all should know what happen right??

Today,i decided to wear something different since i had chose my theme this year was a bit korean style.So i had chose the first shirt i had bought on the very first time,with a little accessories that i already had since last time.And Ta-daa,this is the result of the day:




And today what had make me very happy was:The comments were so good and they were commenting that my style had a bit looks like korean style.This had made my day and i felt awesome.Actually i was hesitating whether wanna put on the hat or not,but i had give i myself a try to set my hair style,and i had chose not to wear the hat,it seems that the result is more attracting.

Today,she also went for gathering at her old house.She even go to temple and praying.Hope she will not let herself too tired and she can enjoy the holidays.

Wish everyone out there a happy dragon year and always stay healthy,...GONG XI GONG XI

No comments:

Post a Comment