I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Friday 6 January 2012

^^

when i give up on you,
it means i really give up everything
and 
i will just give u a smile and said

IS OK

no matter what had happened and how it happened

Without you,
i still can sleep,eat even have my own life.

I don't care what had u think,
or rather said "THEY" think,

for me,is just a thought of u all
BUT
important thing is how i judge myself

Thanks to one of my friends,WEE SERN..
luckily in this semester,
I have this friend by my side,
who always console and consult me
on the way to see things better
he told me that the road is not always straight
but is the way u make it become straight.

THANK YOU MY FRIEND,
YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND I HAD IN THIS LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment