I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Friday 27 January 2012

Confident

Today is the fifth day of the Chinese New Year.Today i had went to my friend's house to meet my secondary classmates although is not fully attended by the original members of my secondary school class.When I met some of my old friends,they had changed a lot.Maybe is because I never seen them quite a long time.We had gambled a while and surprisingly i had a net won.This few years my gamble luck was always beside me,and i had net won in last few years.Well,today night will be one of my old friend's 21st birthday although already past,but today was the buffet celebration.So i went to buy his present.And finally i had bought something for him and at the same time i bought for myself as well.

Feedback from my old friends that my image had changed.Again,i felt very happy as my changed is very obvious.But,even though the situation looks maybe was in a good way,I was thinking that now the world between me and some of my form six friends are like isolated by a transparent wall.Yesterday chat with one of my old friends till almost 4.00am,she told me that no need to bother about them coz life is mine,and i should be the one who decide how my life will to be.Of course she has her problem as well,and as an old friend,i just advice her with my instinct.But i think that she will has her own solution to her problems coz she is a smart girl.

What i can feel is some of my friends that i knew,they always be,not say right beside me,but just stand in a line with me no matter what.Sometimes things are getting funny when u start to take something for granted and u started to not appreciate it.But when you had lost it,u will just remind yourself that you had did that before and regret about that.

I want to make myself become stronger,in the sense of thinking,influence,action and of course leading because i don't want to let myself to be ignored by people.Starting right now,i will change myself and grab the attention from everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment