I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Saturday 21 January 2012

Sad news

Today,i feel very sad because she(Miss Cheng) fell sick.Yesterday she told me that she already had flu but not that serious yet.So i asked her to eat medicine but she don't want to eat coz she scared of eating the medicine due to certain reason.Then i advice her to drink more water and sleep early.Until today she woke up so early to go to morning market,i was wondering when i woke up that will she tired until her illness worsens.

After some time,i just got a bad news that she fell sick already.I am sad coz i am not beside her to take care of her even though i'm not her bf yet or maybe will not be.I just want to take care of her so that she can recover soon enough to enjoy her holidays in chinese new year,In fact she told me that she have already planned the activities with her old friends in the holidays.So i pray and wish her to recover soon because two more days will be the first day of chinese new year.

I realized day by day,she had a little bit different from last time in the sense that she had become more friendly than last time.Well,she did not even realized on this matter until i let her know today.She told me something interesting today about the colour that i also not come to realize it.I had bought quite many things to her,hopefully when come to dance camp i can give it to her and she will like it.

Surprisingly,she is the first one who wish me chinese new year than anybody else,even though is my dearest friend.I am really happy because she sometimes concern about me on certain matter and i want to say thank you to her.Sometime i know it by my heart and i will just keep it,until one day i will just let her know what had she did and said before.

Sincerely hope she will recover soon and enjoy her chinese new year.PRAY HARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment