I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Live for what you live for

Thought of something new and wanna share it out.Sometimes,we just don't know what we live for.Some will say they live because they wanna live.Some said they live because they are supposed to live.Some even said they are live because they can't find a reason why they cannot be lived.

Well,yesterday I just read a book.The author said that you live because you know how to bounce back when life knock you down.I am very agree to this statement coz i had been in that situation before.If counted in numbers,I had almost failed in my life for several times.But when i reconsidered back my decision,I'm very grateful that I had done a right decision and here am I,looking at the present of me.I am very thankful that God had awarded me a pair of lovely and responsible parents as my guide all the way and a considerable sister who always think for me from time to time.

So,after giving some thoughts to it,I finally found the reason what I live for.I live for my dearest people so that i can let them to live happily like me.

Thank you daddy and mummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment