I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Like

Yesterday,my sickness become worst after i got back from night market in the seri kembangan.It was nothing much similar compared to my hometown's night market but a narrow and crowded street.After i came back from there,my flu and body temperature worsen my mood and stamina.I was totally devasted and just laying down on my bed once i got into my room.Then after i took a shower,she replied my message.I bought one pack of kaya balls and thought of giving her to eat.Then when i met her,i just found out she was going out with "him".She told me she bought a new bracelet and when i saw it,it was colourful and joyful to see it.She told me she was stomachache and she took some pain killer,so she asked me to eat myself.But when i went back,after i ate my medicine i just slept like nobody business.

Today,i woke up late and i just quickly took my shower and went to sanggar.I did not saw the sms from her until  some time,she just asked me to come over at 11.00am but i already got it there,so i just do my revision for calculus.When she got it there,she just stared at me and i did not notice at all until she told me that just now i was very serious when doing revision.I was like :"Huh?is it?"Then i just taught her SHM and Solid+Fluids.I enjoyed to teach in physics because i like physics.And her friend seems know many things and just keep quiet when i explained.

After i took my calculus exam,i just continued to teach her and her friends physics.They are just playful coz i knew they are tired already.Then they just chit-chatting while doing the tutorial.they said this is the first time they sit down and do the tutorial,i was thinking last time when i was in form six,the exercise i do is like tonnes of them and suddenly envy them so much coz even less practise but still can manage to catch up just one lesson.After finish the tutorial then we just back to our hostel.She sent me a sms to thank me for herself and her friends.I just told her as long can help her,is nothing big deal.

In my thought,today was a good day for me coz can spend some quality time doing revision with her.If not,my whole day just wasted and doing nothing but sleeping.At least i still manage to do some revision before the exam although is quite hearteache after i just found out i have big mistake in that exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment