I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Saturday 14 January 2012

The end of first semester of my UNI life

Yesterday was my last day in my first semester of my UNI life.Along these few months in UPM,i had get to know a lot of friends and coursemates,especially G12 members.I am so lucky that i get into kolej 12.All of the members and blockmates were very nice.Then i get to know her(Mis Lazy Bum) in this UNI,she is one of my most miracle friends,i never expect i will meet her in UPM.Last time i remember i only get to know her by facebook conversation,but when i was associated with her,i just found out her personalities.And i am very grateful coz i had met her.Thank god.

The end of first semester,i want to thank my roommate,Kok Siang,G12 members,coursemate and other UPM friends.Is very nice to meet you all,and see you all in next semester.Take care guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment