I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year 2012....

Today is the first day in a new year.Yes,that's right.Is already 2012 and I am still stay with my books for revision.But today my friend,Jian Hua already invited me to study calculus together.I slept at 3am yesterday not for count down,but staying alone in my hostel room study and fb+ing and i woke up at 11.00am today.I saw my friend's message that she will send her phone on 9.30am today and she told me there will be no contact for few weeks.I was about to send a message to her but i saw the time had past so i did not manage to send her any message.But strange thing was i sent a few message to her but she did not reply me any message and yet she sent me message.

My new year,i did not do anything special,although my friends did ask me out for countdown,but yesterday i really don't have any mood to countdown at all.Just think that is just 2012 and for me 2012 is just another year as others year too.So i just stayed up to revise and do one set question that provided from my friend also.It takes me three hours to find out all the six question's answer.Although is tired,i still manage to find it out.

Oh yea,New Year Resolutions:
1)Change of my new image in the sense of having a different view of me from others.
2)I hope in this coming few years,i will able to achieve in what i had set for my future.
3)Set a target for my sister for her SPM.
4)Keep on dancing and learned new kind of dances.
5)Know more people and associates with them well.
6)Last thing,i hope my journey will start with a fabulous experience where i can do something i never did before in previous year.Anything will do.

That's all for my new year hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment