I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Friday 30 December 2011

Experience

Today,i'm so eager to study and i told myself that i must wake up early today to study although yesterday i had slept late.And i woke up at 10.00am,quickly had a bath and carried my stuff go up to SANGGAR 12 where it is a nice place to study.I had study from 11.00am until afternoon 2.30pm and i just done one sheet of example question plus a bit revision on the equation.When the time reached till 3.00pm,i felt so stressed up because many things still dunno and yet the days are coming.After that,i decide to facebook a while and saw one of my friend just keep like other people status but din online.Then suddenly she come and PM me,she said she caught me in facebook but in fact i just online.Then she told me she was in the saloon perming her hair.So looking forward for her new image.

Then i told her something else,she was like very normal,haha...she seems very cool and chill....haha...Then she din replied me after that and i guessed she was cutting her hair.Then i saw another friend,Mis E was online.I chatted with her a while and we had chatted a lot of thing.We shared a lot of experiences and i very grateful she is willing to share with me and her advice to me.And all i can do is wish "her" good luck.My friend,Mis E she said she is very eager to see everyone changes,especially some friends where she did not keep in touch quite long.

At the same time,i also give her some advice and she also willing to listen,although i don't have that standard to give other people advice because i was a failure in certain aspect.Thank you and be patient,that's all i can advice to you,Mis E.

Haih,long time din chat with old friend and today have the chance to do so,it makes me feel good and not so stress.But sad thing is the date of final is coming,i still feel very tense up coz of the surrounding.Luckily i have my KPOP songs accompany me....HEHE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment