I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Thursday 8 December 2011

Everything had comes to the end

These two days,i wonder why she acted very strangely.After i read something,i just noticed she already a distance away from me.Maybe she is right,i'm just having a temporary like to her.From the beginning of the day when i enter UPM,i found out that she is a special friend for me,a friend that can have a lot of topic to mentioned.But i just realized that i can't further expand the relationship with her now,because it is quite impossible for me to do so.I don't dare to think of future relationship because now i knew that think too much will cause a lot of trouble and unneccessary rumours that might hurt everybody.So in order to not let this thing worsen,maybe she is right on keeping a distance a way from me.Therefore,i think i should prepare to keep my good feeling towards her in my other part of my soul and concentrate on my study.

Maybe my mum was right,i already destined to have my life partner after i worked.I shouldn't let go anything before this,but since decision already made,i don't want my past to become a dark shadow and haunting me everyday.And for future,i think i should keep my distance and my words to her away.Because it seems that rumours had affected her a lot.Moreover,final exams are around the corner,I guess she and me also want to concentrate on this exam.So i think i don't want to think too much on that matter anymore,just go ahead to do what i want to do in UPM.I want to join many activities as i could if i have the good sense of time management.

My first dream is to travel to KOREA,because i love korea culture very much.Therefore,i want to get my core subjects of my course in best way in order for me to learn the KOREA language in third year without any worries.Hopefully my first dream will come true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment