I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Evolution

Is almost 2am from what i can see from my table clock,but i just can't sleep today.When i turn on my korean song playlist,i just choose on BIGBANG song,"tell me goodbye".This song is sang in Japanese version,i just keep repeating the song,then i just realized i already EMO+ing,because this is a love song.This song was mentioning that the narrator love a girl but the girl left the narrator without saying goodbye.The narrator just expressing the feeling of losing the girl.I just can't stop myself from playing this song.

This was reminded by one of my friend's status.And what i was reminded is the conversation between me and her.My friend was right,let the bygones be bygones,because there is nothing i can do right now.It is impossible for me to go back like those days.So my blog will always be the best place for me to say anything i like.I suddenly realized that actually i had a lot of new friends and friends who are still remember me and always be there for me when i need them.Thank you for the concern from each one of you these days,especially one of my friend in Melaka,who study in UUM right now,she is really my BBF and i won't forget her no matter how.

Memories are used for the reflash,but never let yourself to stay in the past memories.I must evolve from the past in order to change myself,that is the only way i can do to prove myself i already become mature,not only just study but also developing my social life.Right now,i have bunch of new friends who are understanding me,concern me and always be there for me no matter what.Plus I have my own lifestyle to study and go for activities,especially just develop my new interest,DANCING!!!

About "her' and me,i think the way i socialize with her now is better than last time,at least a bit better.Right now i just know something call freedom or space to view the aspect of socializing.I remind myself do not expect too much from her and just be normal although many people are saying something which is not real at all.Only she and me know the truth,so just let it be until the day has come.

I must be happy so that i won't let myself just drop into some place i never recognize myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment