I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas holiday

I just had a three-days holiday in KL,where i stayed at my cousin's house for the first time.I had done lot of shopping stuffs in KL where i went to Times Square,S.Wang,Pavilion,1 Utama and finally Mid Valley.The results were fascinating coz i got myself to buy a few clothes.But this was not the important thing i got from the holiday.

What i get from this holiday was very precious for me and is important for me to do any further decision on my future.My family and my cousin's family were chit-chatting about my future and my cousin's family members' performance.I was staying at my second uncle's son's house.This is the family i most admire of coz of their performance.Three kids,first one is LOGITECH manager,second is a girl and a doctor and the last one is a financial marketer.The first one just got himself a daughter and he is very happy.The doctor,already engaged since few months and will get married after she get her final paper as approved doctor.Her fiancee is a chemist,just like me.Both of them are my inspiration to my future.

One thing i admire and inspired the most from the doctor is she is so consistent in her studies and relationship eventhough she was studying in SABAH last time.And what i get from the talk is not everything goes smoothly as we want.For sure there will be crest and through all the way,it depends on how you manipulate the way u gonna pass through all those crest and through.And that is my challenge for me right now and my future.One more thing my uncle told me is that I must confirm really what i know in my future and manage my future relationship well,not only in family but with corporate also.He mentioned that the main inspiration is come from parents ad support from parents also.

I felt very grateful and thankful because i have the best parents i ever thought.Thanks to them,i just manage to get into primary school,secondary school and now UNIVERSITY....I know when the time when my father was comfort me during the choice of between doctor and engineer,he was sad coz i din get to choose to become doctor,sorry to tell him coz is really not my interest although the future is bright.And when the time i get the current course but not engineer,i was a bit sad but luckily i have my parents to explain to me what is the pros and cons of getting this course,and of course the best part was,i get to know a lot of friends in my kolej coz i get this course.....

I must learn to manage something that beyond my limit.Although i had fall down once,but i'm not gonna let it to become my reason to stop right now.Hopefully that tine u can become more mature in thinking and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment