I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Friday 23 December 2011

Friends

Yesterday was one of my happy day ever.Because i ate tang yuan again made by my roommate's friends themselves.Thanks to them i felt the happiness and warmness among them.Another thing was yesterday i just watched the movie "You Are The Apple Of My Eyes".Indeed,it was a touching movie when towards the end.But in this movie,the scripts that they used in this movie keeps on reminding me on what i had told her before.Is just like what the movie had copied what i had said before.And the strange thing was the scenes inside this movie is almost the same as me and her had before.

I believe she is my “沈佳宜” ,but the scenes in my world here is different from the movie.Right now,i just want to ensure that she can get good results in her final especially her physics.She was so worried on her pertanian until she don't have much time to revise on the physics properly.I tried my best to help her as i could,hope my teaching can benefit her at least a bit and lessen her burden on revising the other topics on the physics.A few days ago we had a small chat while i was teaching her physics.At least i knew that she had the feeling also,but what she said were right.We both must study hard first because the basic is our future.Cannot just waste the basic and destroy our future.All i will do is wait for her patiently and help her in her studies if she need my help as far as i could。

Thanks to her,she let me feel back the friend's warmness and the use of a friend when i need a friend.She will always be there to wish,motivate or even smile on me.I really appreciate her kindness and careness.Good luck to her final exams and wish her will have a good grade.

JUST GO FOR IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment