I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 11 December 2011

One day in Mid Valley


Thanks to friends who willing to accompany me come out to have fun although tomorrow still have the mega project to busy with/I have a lot of fun today and already ate+done many food and activities.I ate korean food,snowflakes,go for movie,go for bowling and many more.My friend also taught me how to have a meal like those korean they have their meal.Overall,today was a good day for me and i really appreciate my friend's help and guide to Mid Valley.Here are some pic,just enjoy:

 taking photo with the special decoration in Mid Valley

 that's me

 me and my friend.thanks to her



 korean food.I like it very much

 rice cake(korean)..strongly recommend

 korean style sotong

 guess wat is this??

 My high tea(big apple donuts)


Is my snowflakes.(is soya bean series)nice nice..first time eat...


This is my dinner....nice nice

Very fun and tired.I hope next time "she" will come with me also...SO that next time i will also have fun again with"her".....

No comments:

Post a Comment