I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Thursday 1 December 2011

random

Today,i just got back my calculus test 2 paper.I thought this time my calculus paper will be a disaster because i did not really have a look on the theory part.Luckily i had a good MATH tutor in FORM SIX and his notes help me a lot in my calculus paper,so i still remember what should be done in the calculus question.Thanks to him and my calculus test 2 is safe and i quite satisfied by the result.But what make me feel sad is last test i study a lot but i did not get the marks i wanted,strange thing is i did not study this time can get higher marks than test 1.When he announced that our performance is poor,i already knew the day will come but luckily i still manage to survive.....haha...

Yesterday,i had dance practise.RX had teach us some new steps and i learned it quickly.I feel very happy in every dance practise because i can learn new dance steps.Somemore the dance camp is near too...I am looking forward to the dance camp in February next year coz my dancing class monitor said the dance we are going to learn in the dance camp will be the dance in next year dance concert.Once i heard it,i become more happy coz finally can perform for next year dance concert.I will learn it by all my heart till flawless.

Tomorrow,she will go for the lawatan to the orang asli place.Either go to Klang or Ampang,she told me depends on situation.She ask me whether i want to come along at first,but she seems like want to retreat what she had spoken.Anyway,if she allow me to go,of course i will go coz all of of her group members are girl,so is better there is a boy following for the lawatan.

Smile always...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment