I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Thursday 29 December 2011

Random

Back to UPM since yesterday,alone carrying 4 packs of stuff walking from hentian serdang to K10 bus stop,a bit tiring but trained myself to carry such load.Since yesterday till today,i dun have any mood to start my revision.At first yes,i very eager to start it,but when slowly by slowly when i do some exercise and i just realized a lot of things i don't know,i started to give up.Until two times i had studied till fall asleep on my study table,this is the first time i had such experience in my life and is not a good experience.

Today studied a bit chemistry,and when i read the form six notes i brought,suddenly thought of a lot memories in FORM SIX life.I remembered my friends and teachers.So missed them and looking forward to meet them again in coming Chinese New Year.

Just now have a chat with my friend,and i just found out she will not coming for the dance camp.Well,she has her own reason not to come and i'm sure there is.Anyway,nice chat with her and bring up my mood a bit,so i continue study after that.Until now,i think i still need  a lot of revision.

Hopefully,my test will pass with my own effort...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment