I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Monday 19 December 2011

Sadness bring failure~~~Breathe and Glow...

I had another worst day in my world,that is yesterday.Nobody will understand how sad was I yesterday and how down was I when i was alone in my hostel room.BUT what can I do??Nothing....I was thinking just use a knife to stab into my heart or just jump from fifth floor.

Luckily,there's some friend who willing to hear from me,and i really appreciate,really....Thank you for you all.I have one friend,who are so willing enough until I haven manage to ask her to listen to my problem and she already mentioned that she willing to hear from me,really touched I have this kind of friend.But still wanna thanks to one of my friends,she really understand my situation and my mood cheer up a bit after listen to her advice and some motivation.Yes,I need some time to overcome my feeling.No one will ever know my feeling when your friends don't wanna pick up your call and don't wanna reply your sms.Maybe i deserve in such ways??I don't know.All i know right now is I need to set a timeline for me,after this timeline,is really over for ME!Yes,IS OVER.

Anyway,yesterday talk to my mum again,she said she long time did not go out gai gai since i was small last time.She said not convenient to bring me out coz i always very annoyed.Sorry for my innocent and my naughty mummy,cause you and daddy don't have two people world time after had me.But i will go for christmas celebration this sunday by coming to my cousin's house in KL...Yeah,can buy my new year clothes,shoes.If can,next year i want to change one new spec,i want to change myself in order to prove myself  that i don't need "them" i still can be friends with others.At least my old school friends like Mr.Alien,Mr.Michael Jordan,Mis Fatty and Nerd these three are the person who i remember the most in my form 6 time,and some others still very concern of me,but for those,sorry if i have to ignore you.

Last week before final,few reports and revision need to be done soon,but i already in NEW YEAR mood...haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment