I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Monday 28 November 2011

Innocent

Today was a normal day.I had my physical chemistry practical class and calculus tutorial class.But sad thing is my calculus lecturer mention that the calculus test 2 was a disaster and he so kind till add on one more question to pull our marks up.

Anyway,I feel on wanna express something else.Again,i feel that nowadays i'm become more lazy.Lazy to wake up,lazy to exercise and lazy to move.I couldn't find the reasons though,not even one.Or just maybe is because too much stress come from the new life.But one thing i will never become lazy after i enter UNI,that is DANCING.....when i am dancing,i just dance without any worries,not anymore because i'm actually a person who are quite shy.But until i met one of my dancing senior,she told me talents should be shared so to let other people know what u can do,this speech has make my interest to dance spikes up.Dancing really make me feel happy coz once i dance,all of the stress are gone.I won't ever quit dancing,and i want to dance until the moment i couldn't dance.

Another thing i want to write is about her(Miss C).Everybody is very curious about my current status especially my old Melaka friends,but sorry for disapponting u guys,i still single.Although i know that kind of feeling is very incredible,and it makes a person to change,however,i still think i am not mature enough to handle this matter back yet.I dun wish to hurt anybody especially her.She is a very innocent girl,and that's make her to do everything with an innocent heart.When she is serious in her studies,her expression was the most beautiful expression.So i will keep watching her from time to time so that whenever she need my help,i will able to help her.From this way,i can get close to her so that she will afraid me less.

Starting this moment,i will always be her guardian angel until forever even in future we may not be couple coz i just wanted to do so.i like her smile and everytime i look on her smile,i will never my mood down.Hopefully she can always smile and never sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment