I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Thursday 10 November 2011

10/11/11(secret feeling after so long)

I heard from my friends were mentioning that tomorrow is a lucky number date(11/11/11).Very very rare will happen in this kind of number.I was thinking doing something that are memorable,but it seems that quite impossible for me to do that,because is quite hard for me to do it again.Regret??yes,finally recently i start to think that i have a little bit regret of what i had done,is just that i not mature enough to handle this alone before.

This few days i've been asked by the same question:"Did u have any girl friend?"...At first i was very reluctant to answer this question because i don't wanna mention anything bout it.But when I think back,WHY NOT??!!so i just answered them with "YES"...But is too bad,i don't even know how to appreciate...I admit the changes of you did impress me a lot,even my friends were noticed on the changes.You may think you are still you,but you will never knew whether u had changed or not.

Whenever I touched back my past,I suddenly realized how immature actions i had done.Not only in what I had done,but even what I had spoken.I know you were hurt from my words before,but believe or not,it wasn't i tried to hurt u on purposely and i didn't mean it.Is not i want to get it back the relationship i just mentioned it out,all i wanna do is just to apologize what i had done on your memory.I know "sorry" is not enough to close up the wounds for this moment,but that's all i can do.Missing you,honestly yes and which couple who already broke up and does not miss the partner....But no matter how,i just can only keep in the other side of space of my heart.

So,i just hope that u will not live in the past,or rather i should say i should knew that u wouldn't live in the past.Right now all i wish on you is that u will always happy and will found another lovely partner than me,at least handsome than me(:P) and a bit responsible than me,who can always fetch you GO anywhere...haha...

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I SMILE!!!AND REMEMBER,YOU ARE THE BEST JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment