I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 13 November 2011

Chemist~ Wonderland


CHEMIST WONDERLAND AT RED BOX

looking at the top of the header,you may think what is that meant for...Is my course night for the CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT and this is the title for the course night.But our course night wasn't held at any hotel...It was at the RED BOX...haha....


Wei Yong and ME


This was me before the performance

My group members:Me,Wei Yong,Kar Yan,Yen Lum and Meng Choon had performed four dances yesterday.Overall the performance was just fantastic and well commented from the seniors.Others group performance were also flawless especially the third group sketch performance.Our seniors were also invited as well including the third year senior.One of my direct's direct senior was at there too and i was happy when she commented on my performance.Really happy after the course night because finally i cheorograph one dance for my group member and this is one of my success since i study in UNIVERSITY.

About the video,you all can go to my facebook profile to view it if u all would like to see.And overall for yesterday event,it was totally CRAZY and FREAK....all of us go to the stage and show the dance talents.Now i just know actually many of the course mate and seniors in CHEMISTRY DEPARTMENT can dance so well.....haha..looks like there still alot of improvement need to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment