I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Friday 25 November 2011

Thought of you

Today is the first time i have insomnia since i back from entering UNI.So,i decided to look back on my friend,Miss C old post of her blog.

I know is a bit rude to look back on people old post,but really,this is a way to know more from a person.So,sorry if my behaviour was a bit over.Now i know bit by bit about her.She is a different girl than others .Why i said so??Is because she is never been fake in her real feeling.She never have the fake side of her.And she always expressed her feeling bit by bit in her heart without letting anyone knows it.In result,this make her very adorable and very trusted because of her pure-heart soul that she had inside within her body.I know maybe i a bit over expressing,but is really difficult to find a person with that kind of attitude and truly come from the bottom of my heart.She never try to stop learning,because for her,learning is always a fun process and will always make her excited.For her,she thinks that a true enjoy in her life will just give her different kind of experience.I'm not going to mention her outer beauty bcoz different kind of girls will have different kind of concept of beauty.But more importantly,she know what is her responsibility.She knows what is her role in her family,she knows what is her role at her age and she always know what is her role in her future from time to time.For me,she has a true and special personality that lies between happiness and responsibility.And that is kind of the personality i try to achieve along my life but sad thing i can't.

But,i also found that she has a great fear on her feeling to others.She afraid and i am trying to help her to overcome her frightening.This will take some time to go against the phobia but i promise i will try my best to do it.Hopefully,you may not think that i will be just a troublesome person in future coz this really involve a lot of communication and interaction process.

She was too good for me and maybe i wasn't that good for her in her mind.that's why sometimes i will feel down whenever i cannot help her.I wish i could always be there to solve everything for her as i could.But anyway,i still prefer ONE STEP AT A TIME.haha....that's all for my today feeling.is time to oi oi....

No comments:

Post a Comment