I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 27 November 2011

New motivation

Haha,back to blogging time.Today was not a good day for me.Ever since yesterday Miss C did not reply my message,my mood was just down.But until just now,she finally replied me.And we had a chat.Not a long chat but just a nice chat.Different kind of mood after had a chat with her.

I just feel there's a different feel when i meet and talk to her.It just like want to get near to her and tell her many things,as long as having a chat.I dunno which post did she saw until she said something strange to me.And since i had promised her that we will maintain as what we are first,i will have this promise as long as i could.I don't want her to think that i am a person who break a promise easily,although i did last time.That's why nowadays i am very careful with my promise,do not simply promise people when u cannot do it,trust me,it will ruin everything.

So from now on,she will be my motivation to do my part to the best.I want to prove to her that i can do it with my own ability,and i want her to admit herself to me on that day.Plus,i'm looking forward to a date,because i'm sure that day will be a different memory to her on that specific date.Hopefully she won't get shock on what will happen on that day coz i dun want her to get any shock.Although i dunno whether she gt any real feeling on me or not,I just want to let her know that no matter what,i won't give up anything on what i had done and what i'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment