I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Saturday 26 November 2011

I feel

Haha,back to blogging time.Is almost 2am in the morning but i found myself still hard to sleep coz just back from supper.Anyway,i will start to getting back my old style of writing blog coz one of my friends commented that my blog is too little in words,somemore i will try to put in more on my feeling.

Today,or rather i should say yesterday was my second aunt's family last day of holiday in Malaysia.I was very happy as they seldom back to my hometown and visit us.We had dinner together on last Friday and ate quite a lot of food.But sad thing was i did not manage to have a walk with them around Melaka...><"...But still i felt happy coz can see them in person after so long did not meet them.And they said goodbye at 2pm just now after their private transport arrived and sent them back to Sinagpore.

Well,let's talk about today's routine.As usual,i am a lazy bum and i woke up at 10 something.Then i drive my sister to nearby foodcourt to meet my family for breakfast,guess what i had for my breakfast??is "Bak Kut Teh",haha....really taste good and full too....then i just went back with my two little cousin...One of my little cousins was demanding to play my PS2,so i just on for him reluctanly.After the goodbye from my aunt,then i just continue to study my BIOLOGY coz not yet finish revised.After a while,i just can't focus anymore,so i just call Miss C to ask her about her day.We had a chat a while and i felt very happy to chat with her.She told me that she is enjoy fb+ing and she was uploading plus tagging the photo.I was shocked by her photo as i realized the photo of her keeps  become prettier and prettier from time to time.She told me she like starfruit coz some reason.But honestly,i prefer guava...haha...then she told me she will go outing with her family...Then she told me she like dress and accessories very much...I was thinking she should like coz it makes her more elegant and pretty when she applied them,Then we stopped sms quite a while coz she was shopping.And i was like very lonely coz i used to chat with her nowadays but suddenly din chat with her,so feel emotionally lonely.Then i decided to try my luck again and try sms her.Finally she replied me and told me she had bought 3 dresses.I was very happy for her,really.haha...then i go and chose present for her.And i chose a good present for her,hopefully she like it.She told me she is very good in guessing and yes she is.Until so far she never guessed wrongly on my thing.Haha,looks like she quite good in understanding me...haha....Then sad thing came,she told me that her phone is running out of battery and may send to repair for three weeks.At that time,i suddenly feel very sad coz thought of stopping chat with her.Ever since that momemt,i'm very appreciate on smsing her until she did not reply me anymore.So today,overall,i'm still happy coz can chat with her,talk to her and more importantly can understand her bit by bit.She is a cheerful person and i hope she will never stop of being cheerful.

Smile always.This is the opinion that i wish to give to her.Ok ba,time to sleep.Bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment