I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Helpless

Today,
I will have the first presentation in UPM...
This will be my first experience yet nervous for the first time.

Yesterday,
I had a chat with her.
A chat that i will never forget about it.

I dunno why I can accept everything she said
although it was not beneficial to me
BUT 
i just listen quietly and try to give my opinion to her

I guess this is the power of love.
I advice her always use the power of love to overcome every obstacle.

She told me that she was very messy in thinking,
and I hope i can help her as well...
But I just dunno how...

She said we both still need some time
to know each other well
before anything happen

I just dun want to lose her like that
and she always tell me that she is not an object
yes ,is true...
but what she never know is how much important is she for me....

So after yesterday,
I had decided to keep this feeling in my heart for a while first..
after some time just get it back again...

Hopefully that time i won't easily to get confused again....


THE DAY YOU WENT AWAY,IT WAS LIKE A YEAR FOR ME
ALTHOUGH IS JUST A DAY FOR YOU TO BE AWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment