I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Saturday 26 November 2011

Please spice my day up

Today is not a good day for me.The biology test is around the corner but still don't have any mood to study anything.Plus the chapters to be tested in the test 2 is almost 4 chapters and i just read 2 of them.What should i do??

I need some motivation from someone(Miss C),coz only she can cheer my day up.But sad thing is yesterday she told me that her phone is running out of battery and so unfortunately she did not bring her charger back home.Moreover she told me that her phone will be sent to the factory for repairing due to the malfunction of her phone's bluetooth and that's the thing make me sad.Coz this will stop us from sms+ing for a while.Until now she haven reply my yesterday messages.I wonder what she is doing and how was her day today....

I may think that maybe after she looked my today's post she also will wonder why I need her motivation and why she is the only one who can cheer my day.The reason is because her smile is the reason why i will smile too....And her speech is very tantalizing when i listened to each of them.it will spice my mood up whatever topic she is mentioning.Even though is not related to studies,i still like to listen to them.

I wanted to tell her about the dance camp on coming February time,i wanted to tell her that I want to invite her to go,I even wanted to tell her that I want her to go,BUT i couldn't contact her and that's make me feel very down today.Hope she is doing fine at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment