I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Monday 28 November 2011

waiting for you

I went back to my UNI just now by riding the 8am bus.The bus can have 40 people for each ride,but guess how many people were on the bus??only seven people included the driver were on the bus.So i reached UPM is about 10.10am.I walked into the K10 bus stop with my friend and had the kolej bus to went back to our hostel.

Once i reached my hostel,i quickly put down my stuff and finish my assignment.So unlucky that day before i went back to Melaka,i had a presentation at DKS and at that time i think my pendrive was infected by virus.And all my files inside have to be deleted.So my soft copy for my TITAS assignment was gone and i have to retype all over again.So that's why i din even tidy my stuff yet then quickly done my assignment.Finally finished at 2pm and read my biology a while.I managed to read till two chapters but still have 3 more chapters need to read.I will not give up coz i already promised somebody to work hard.^^

Until now,Miss C just managed to chat me few words in facebook.So i din noe how was her day today.Wish can have her news immediately coz i wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment