I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Dance Concert

Yesterday,me and my friend (SF) went for dance concert
It was the first time UPM modern dance class organize a
"JUST DANCE"
dance concert.

We were very enjoyed for the events
and this has increase my interest to explore more dance move.
Meanwhile,i was stunned by a few dance steps
which perform by a group of small kids.

The most important thing that
make me feel unbelievable is
one of the member just used up 7 months
to learn a break dance....
It sounds crazy right???

Overall,the events was fabulous and flawless
Thanks to the members and dancers who
put in so much effort in this dance concert
so that to let us have the opportunity 
to discover the amazingness of
MODERN DANCE

And i have a good night with her too!!haha...
Oh No NO!~~~

dun you think of that "kind" of thing...haha
many people already give me some comments about her and me...
but only I and she knows the truth..

SO,JUST LET IT BE AS NORMAL AS WE COULD...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment