I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Tuesday 1 November 2011

No mood

Yesterday i wasn't able to update my blog is because yesterday i was busy...But this busy had make me very disappointed.I was busy with my course night dance.I had arrange few easy dances for my group members but in the end,they just give me one reply:"can change to other's dance mar??"Just imagine,i hardly cheorographed a simple dance for them and they don't even have any intention to dance...WTH man!!!waste my time to do the cheorography.

One thing that make me feel very very uncomfortable with one of my group member is she keep deny everything from head to toes of my suggestion.But when asked her to give some ideas,she just say:"you give lar,just change to other dance.."Wat the F**k man,go to hell and find ur husband in the hell...then can ask him to teach you dance lar....anything also cannot,curse you DAMN IT!!!

At least yesterday found some friends that having the same problems.We had a nice chat though the time we ended our conversation was quite late,but is worth for it.Now i just know how to handle such "no corporation among the member" case through the conversation.

Argh!!I felt like very very angry yesterday but there's nothing i can do about it.Like what one of my friends said:"just let it be,when the time they should get tension,they will just get tension by themselves." which is very true about it.But later still have to go and meet them,dunno whether i got that mood to continue teach them dance moves.Haiz...

But when i suddenly heard from my food tech friends that they wanna come to Melaka for Haji vacation,i was like:"Yeah,finally i got chance to go and have fun in holiday!!".I will try my best to be the best food guides although i quite seldom go out when i was in Melaka,but hey,i quite known of many foods in Melaka that is famous for.

Looking forward for the Haji holiday come...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment