I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Monday 8 October 2012

random

WOW
since when the blog setting already changed??
(it means that it had been long time for me to update my blog,hehe)

OK,
since one of my readers requested me to update my blog(coz she is one of my best friends lar)..
let's just make it very informal blogging....

One year had past since the first day i entered my Uni,
when i realized it had passed for one whole year and looking all the juniors so eager to enter Uni that day,
there was a few scenes just reflected on my mind,
telling me that i had finish my first year in Uni...

Dance:
Nevertheless,it has been an interesting year for me as i get to know a lot of friends,especially dancemates..
I had joined the dance club in my UNI and i gained a lot from there..
Now i had showed myself that even i'm not a dancer at all as my background,i still can prove that i am able to do something i never try before and i did it very well...
well,i don't know whether i had impressed other people on my achievements in dance,but one thing for sure,I HAD SURPASS MY OWN TARGET:that is making anything impossible to possible in just one year...
Now,everybody in my UNI knew me as a dancers and i will keep improving myself from time to time...
I had performed a few times and even solo in front of hundreds of people.,now fear is no more an obstacle for me to express myself in the form of dance and i finally found a way to telling people that i am happy,sad,lonely or even angry by just dancing.


One of my performances recently by doing STREETDANCE name as POPPIN

Academically:
Well,nothing much i can say about it coz i know what should i do and what i need to do from time to time..
Nowadays,my parents will be always my inspiration..
Recently i just realized that i get very closed to my mother,even the time i had accident on my first day of lecture,i never thought twice at all...I just picked up my phone and call my mum at the first time...
Now,I trying to balance my time by giving my studies and dance an equal management of time...

Relationship:
Still single...
quite of my friends telling me to give up on her...
but i just couldn't do it although already past for long time...
I think i only can bear with her in my mind...
I tried on other people before,
but is useless..
Hope she will understand like i do....

I think that's all for the blogging,or else someone will scold me writting an essay instead of blogging,....
take care for those who reads and we might be meeting soon......




No comments:

Post a Comment