I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 21 October 2012

Raining

Few days of continuous raining
makes my day feel bored and sleepy..

BUT

what can i do about it??
Yesterday just had sing K with my form six friends
not many of them 
but it was like in the concert..

TOO HIGH 

until the last few songs were ROCK songs..
It was fun and funny
when all of us run of pitch and tone...
We not only sing english songs and chinese songs
More importantly,
WE SANG KOREAN SONGS!!!!


I feel very stressed in this semester,
and i couldn't tell the reason why.
Maybe is because I didn't manage my time well
until many things are so packed together..
test,dance practise,assignments,dance concert(coming) or even revising
make me feel that everything was passing too fast...

Sometimes,
i feel very lonely
after the first breakup
Well,i guess that was normal for every guy who had broke up
and 
usually will get this kind of advice
"broke up already then find another one,no point getting sad here"
but 
they do not understand what is the real meaning of
"GETTING A NEW GF"

haha..
i guessed i talk too much about this..
maybe i am too rush for having a relationship
and i still cannot handle it...
"sigh"

Seriously NEED a break from all of these
thinking of going vacation 
but it seems quite impossible coz i don't even have time to go back hometown

AND YET
i need to manage my time well again...
ARGH!!!
stress pls go away from me......


No comments:

Post a Comment