I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Saturday 29 October 2011

Sick and ill

Refer to the above title,u all should know that I FALL SICK...sore throat and flu.So unfortunte that i get caught in sick and i don't want to be sick coz i don't like to get sick(dunno wat i'm talking about?just ignore it ba)

A friend of mine( SF. Cheng) suggest me to eat apple and orange...But since i was a kid,i use to get sick once i ate oranges.But anyway,my friend said that this time won't get sick after i eat,so i decided to try out later...

This week many of my uni mates having a hard time,not say all but some...because this week will be the result week for the last small test.Even i also did not satisfied with my result,coz i just use up three hours to do the revision.And thanks to HER again,her book rescued me once as i just refer to her book in this three hours.If not my result should be worst than this.

Thinking of going back tommorow to my uni,i feel very uneasy because a lot of things are rushing toward me to be completed.But i still in holiday mood anyway..Very fast already wanna reach November...soon enough will have the Christmas and Chinese New Year.So i am looking forward for the coming holidays...haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment