I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Sunday 30 October 2011

Back to Uni

Today suppose woke up at 9.30a.m,but you know,sometimes boys might be a little~~~~~bit lazy...so i just kept my body laid down till 10.30a.m...Suddenly heard a person screamed:"What time already still want to sleep?!!!"..I quickly just jumped off from my bed and go to prepare everything...after prepared everything nicely nicely,i just took a ride from my senior's car and back to my UNI at 2.00p.m...So i reached my hostel is about 3.45p.m...

Summary of my holiday week:
HECTIC YET MY STOMACH ALWAYS FULL!!!HAHA...

I just keep eating only since i arrived my hometown last Saturday until the moment i want to leave my hometown,i still eating too...haha....Anyway,thanks to my mummy,i have this fortune to eat many food all the while i was in my hometown last week.And mostly are prepared by my mum o...haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment