I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Thursday 1 September 2011

Johor Trip(30/08~01/09)~~~LoVE iT!!!!!

Finally reached home from my Johor Trip
haha!!!

It was a nice trip,
although we did not went to DESARU(as promised by my aunt),
coz suddenly my aunt's husband got work...

However,
we had go shopping...

Yea Yea,
and bought a new bag too...
very nice bag and look a bit fancy...

Erm,
throughout whole trip,
we just do only one thing in common...
THAT IS~~

EAT!EAT!EAT!

We kept eat only once we reached my aunt house...
Haha..until the day we want to leave Johor also still eating...hehe...

Is a nice trip afterall
although is just three days...

Edited Picture


Waiting boring in the coffee shop


Baked breads...Yummy!!!


All of us got new bags...hehe


From left: My sister,My niece(Wan Jing),My newphew(Jian Feng) and Me

Thanks to my aunt and her family who guided us during this trip...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment