I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Kpop die hard fan

Kpop die hard fan

Monday 8 August 2011

Vacation

Yesterday and today,i saw many photos were posted on the facebook.Looks like my precious school class trip was a success and everyone seems very enjoy and of course tired as well after the trip. Looking at the photos they've posted, i say there is a strong bonds and chemistry that cannot seperate all of these friends.Although is not that many taking part in this trip,but surely is a memorable trip to them.

But as for me, i have a lot of things need to do in this last month. I've settle all the Uni document except the last thing~~the course fees which is the most troublesome part for me.Haha...no doubt my holidays seem a bit dull for some people,but when it comes to me,it will never been dull for each day.These holidays i learn a lot of new things and the way the being a good person.For some people,you may not understand what i'm talking about.But soon enough you will understand when u starting to have your own family.

So as for now,i finally realized what is meant by "FAMILY" is the most precious gift from the god.

No comments:

Post a Comment